Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Implantology
We endeavour to give our patients the best possible individual treatment, using the most up-to-date equipment in pleasant and modern surroundings.
Our expert team has a long background of practical experience which they combine with innovative treatment methods to provide excellent patient care. Dentists strive to further their knowledge and improve their skills through regular attendance and training at medical conventions. In addition, they undertake research and publish scientific papers using the findings to support and enhance patient services.
Dental practice staff work closely with other doctors in the Medicum Centre. Patients benefit immensely from this interdisciplinary approach and, if required, transfers between medical departments can be arranged quickly and efficiently.
Spectrum of services
- Restorative dentistry (caries treatment)
- Dental prosthetics (full range of dentures and tooth replacements)
- Implantology (insertion of artificial tooth roots into the jaw bone as anchor points for tooth - replacements and crowns)
- Oral surgery (surgical procedures in the oral area, esp. the insertion of implants, bone - augmentation and transplantation (for implants), removal of teeth (often wisdom teeth) and cysts, - gum regeneration, etc.)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Periodontology (treatment of the periodontal tissues and gums)
- Aesthetic dentistry (veneers, bleaching / tooth brightening, ceramic restoration, etc.)
- Prophylactic and paediatric dentistry
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases / infections of the maxillary sinuses
- Functional diagnostics (inc. temporomandibular joint therapy, snore treatment)
- State-of-the-art digital dentistry, intra-oral cameras, digital radiography with digital / dental volume tomography (DVT) exposing patients to a minimum level of radiation and enabling a more accurate diagnosis and better treatment planning (e.g. 3D-Implantology planning)
- Minimally invasive techniques (inc. ultrasonic surgery / Piezosurgery)
- outpatient clinic with operating theatre for oral surgery, ambulant full anaesthetic or “twilight sleep” (sedoanalgesic medication), recovery room and anaesthetist (anaesthesiologist)